Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trip to Eden Natures Park



We went t0 Eden Natures Park today. We enjoy trekking and discovering again the 4kms. trail. It was my nth time visiting this place but still I keep on going back because of the weather and the scenery. Lots of trees, animals and fruits. They also have their hydroponics system in growing lettuce. Lettuce is for sale too. You can buy directly to the gardener in charge in the said area. My family tried their swimming pool facility. It was so clean and the water is too cold. Unfortunately, I was not able to join my daughter in the pool due to secret reasons.hehehe So I just take pictures of the view and the whole family. Besides the amenities offered by the park, I enjoyed riding in the Indiana Jones cable. This place is a must for a first timer in Davao City. You will never regret being there and exploring the Eden Natures Park.

1 comment:

Flowering Pear said...

I wanna visit a day Eden natures park i think its fabulous for enjoyment..
Thanks for sharing..

Powered By Blogger