Monday, June 2, 2008

My cousin Jan

This cousin of mine was one of the most favorite one. She was a sister to me and she helps me every time we were around in our homeland. She is beautiful inside and out and chubby one. As I remember, when she was one of my brides maid in our wedding, she was thin and sexy and sacrifice a lot in her diet.hehehe But now, things did not turned out right, I guess. Just kidding. She was chubby and loves to eat. She is a professional and have 2 courses. A proud degree graduate and a caregiver and not to forget , a welder too. She studied and learned to be a welder for 1 day because she wants to work abroad. The last time I text her, she was interested to work as domestic helper. I gave her advices. The pros and cons in going out and working as dh in another country. I just want her to stay and pursue her dream not as dh but as caregiver or any job that she wants. She also love dogs. As if it was a delicate baby to her. She kiss and cuddle it every time I see her. As her mom says, an animal lover. One time, I heard a story from her mom, than when dogs were not well fed, she bought evaporated milk and put it in a feeding bottle and let her dog suck the milk until it fell asleep. She really loves her family. And that is the best thing that I admire most. Every time I have plans for my life she was included in the list and given a chance to travel and enjoy things in life, I want her to be with me and with my family. Any way, her real name is Janice B. Arzagon.

1 comment:

etchos said...

ako ni day?ngek!

Powered By Blogger