Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mango Float with Marshmallows

It was my mom's birthday and Keisha and I decided to make a mango float as a birthday present. It was one of our favorite dessert and even my parents love it too. It is easy to prepare and yummy. All you need is a ripe mango, 1 condensed milk mix with 3 packs of nestle cream, graham crackers or powdered graham and of course Keisha's favorite , marshmallows. It is optional to put marshmallows on top depending in your taste and desires to decorate the top of the mango float. Then after arranging it by layer, put it in the freezer for 2 hours or more and voila! you can serve and eat it right away with your loved ones. My mom was so happy celebrating her 63rd birthday and she told me that after how many years, its the only time that she blow her candles in 4 cakes. I guess she was very happy and contented eventhough her family was not complete but the noise and laughter of her nieces and nephews including the grandchildren make the most of it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger