Friday, February 6, 2009

The drama Series on GMA -Ang babaeng hinugot sa aking tadyang

Every night after doing my household chores and everything was settled I find time to watch the show in the television soap drama series in GMA. At first I was so intrigued with the story and the title itself Ang babaeng Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang (The Woman Pulled from my Rib), so on the first night of the show, me and my daughter Keisha were in front of the TV watching the said drama. At first, I got annoyed of the artist who played Proserfina, because for every scene that she will portray,she needs to shout, have the strong character and impulsively act as a bad girl. So in this situation I tend to change channels from time to time because I cant tolerate the shouting of the main character. But when I read from the newspaper about these drama series, that's where I learned the character of Proserfina portraying.It tells the story of Homer Alcaraz , a young businessman who leads a boring life and suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder. His relationship with Heleen , his fiancé, is falling apart and yet he is oblivious from it.He wakes up one morning, only to find Proserfina , an intriguingly beautiful woman, lying beside him. Proserfina is a psychotic spy, who is obsessed with Homer yet Homer doesn't know who she is and doesn't know she is obsessed with him and Prosefina doesn't want Homer to interfere with her own personal life because it is very dangerous and to be said that anybody that loves her will always gets into trouble or die. This drama series was an adaptation of Carlo J. Caparas and its a story of secrets, destiny and deception.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger