Friday, April 24, 2009

Back In Davao from a vaction in the province

I am here again in Davao and I am back from the province where I spent my Lenten season week. We have so much fun when we were their because i have time to mingle with my old friends and relatives. I saw old classmates and we chat and reminiscence the past. It was really fun to be back home and now that i am here already in my house in Davao, i really miss them so much but I promised to them that we weill see each other soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I'm curious as to when we will eventually hit the rate of $0.01 to 1 Gigabyte.

I eagerly await the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB drive . But for now I will be happy with having a 32 gigabyte Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Posted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4i[/url] Net5s)

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how pervasive digital memory has become in our every day lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port, haha. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become lately...

Gahhhh, who am I to complain. I can't make it through a day without my R4 / R4i!

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TA58lFC0gE]R4i SDHC[/url] R4Submit)

Powered By Blogger