Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's Sunday!


I was up at 6am and hear mass alone in the church. It was already in the middle of the mass but still I attended and finished it. After, I went to the market bought some food and went home . My husband was still sleeping and it's already 8 in the morning and my daughter mic was already watching cartoons in TV. I cooked for breakfast and we dine at 9am, and it's late for breakfast. It is already a brunch. After this, we went to Mother in-law's house and have some chat for awhile. Our topic is all about delicious foods. Then she decided to cook a roasted turkey. That turkey was the last in Cykie's cage. And night time came, all the family members were present in her house to have some turkey dinner. They both have positive comment. They love the taste of the roasted turkey very much. Dinner was done and the respective family went home in their houses. My daughter Mic was so energetic and wants to play online games. She love to open the Barbie.com and play all the games offered in that site. She also surf the encarta and she love watching videos and pictures of dolphin and browsing the historical places and most of all the Games and fun stuff. While she was having her holy hour in the net, hehehe I have to iron her uniforms and some clothes for tomorrow's class. My day was fun and tiring but fulfilling one !!! Have a good night sleep everyone!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger