Friday, January 25, 2008

PSP-Play Station Portable


My nephew, Cykie endorse to me his play station during weekdays. For the reason that He never studied and concentrate in his school works and assignments at night, just playing PSP after school. The result!? all his grades were low and the remarks is NI (needs improvement). That play station was given by her Aunt as a gift last X'mas 07. He was very happy and eager to play it right away. And now, that the stuff was already in my custody, I tried to test my ability if I have the extensive knowledge in playing it. UGGGHH!!! my mind turned into chaos!. I really don't know how to play with it. The game loaded was The Simpsons. Find it hard to make it to another level. I was stuck in the first level. Not like the old times when I have my own green game and watch that I can beat the highest score in one particular game. hehehe those were the old times!!! But believe me, My five year old daughter Mica was so clever that in one instruction or just merely observing his cousin playing it, she already know how to play it. Until now, the play station is still with me because the parents of Cykie decided to let us safe keep it until March so that their son will have more time studying his lesson.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger