Friday, May 16, 2008

Fairy Books

My sister in law sent 4 books for Keisha and it was all about Fairies. Keisha was so excited and happy to own those books and she immediately browse the pages. She read out loud and even show to me the activity and sticker book. She wants me to help her in doing the activity because some instructions were difficult for her to understand. I read to her the Fairy Stories 1st part and she listen attentively. Then, we do the Flower Fairies dress up for the ball. We have to press out fairies, their outfits and accessories and also flower lanterns and its beautiful decoration. After we finished playing it, its good that the book provide pocket on the inside cover where we can keep it until the next time we want to do it again. I was having fun in doing it because its my first time in my entire life , hehehe to do such thing. And I'm glad that I have my daughter Keisha to share with it. The book was good and I have a good time with Keisha. Here is the photo of our dress up fairies and love it!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger