Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sleeping in the afternoon

I was stressed and angry today. Why?!!! My daughter Keisha who used to sleep every afternoon, whether in our home or in our garden in Maligaya, did not sleep but work in the garden. We compromise each other, that if we were in our garden , she have to sleep at least for 2hours to regain her energy and be healthy as she is. But she loves to help us especially transferring seedlings to a bigger pot. Eventhough she was not obliged to do it, still she insist in helping us and while working she has lots of stories from watching on TV. So, for the --nth time, telling her to take a nap, she did not even bother to answer me nor hear me, instead she kept on working and talking something to his dad. When I really get mad at her and my temper is uncontrollable, that's the time, she makes the move to prepare her bed and sleep. Sleep??? but not right away, endless of playing her nails by digging the cuticles, playing her cellphone or just simply playing her pillow. So again, my mouth and the stick broom strikes again. Her dad always remind me not to forced and be angry to Keisha to sleep if she doesn't want too because when he was still at Keisha's age, If he can't sleep in the afternoon nobody could force him to sleep. My point is, I have to let Keisha sleep in the afternoon, because when night came she feels groggy and useless. She will not take her dinner anymore and after all she's still a kid who needs extra energy. Right now, for the --nth time again reminding her to sleep , she still plays with her toys and play at the Internet online games. Whoohhhh! I have only 1 child to rear and take care of, what more if have 2 or 3 children????

1 comment:

etchos said...

hahaha!yan talaga ang tanging ina..goodluck day!

Powered By Blogger