Friday, September 5, 2008

Keisha was my Best Buddy

My daughter was my best friend. A while ago, she was in front of the computer playing games online, and I was in front of the television watching the local news. She keep on calling me just to let me hear the song of High School musical playing in win amp. She even hug me and telling me to be in the room to dance and sing with her. At first, I was irritated and annoyed with her, because I am still watching my favorite shows on TV. But when she stop calling me I peep through the hole in the door and seen her dancing with all the styles. I was amused and keep on smiling. I immediately join her, but first she hug me again and we dance waltz with all the actions until we do the different moves. We were happy and keep on laughing together. I have my best time with my Keisha, who was sweet and always hug me. She was my joy and the best thing that happens to me. I love her so much.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger