Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ornamental Decorative Gourd


It was our first time to see this Ornamental Decorative Gourd during the 23rd Kadayawan Festival at Agro-Trade Fair and Horticulture Exhibit. My husband and I were amazed with the size and quality of the gourd. We take pictures as a remembrance and they are for sale at P200 a kilo. My mother-in-law was also fascinated bought 2 pieces and paid it for 75pesos. She needed the seed to propagate but until now I never heard if it was alive.lol. It has different colors and sizes. I was trying to ask to the saleslady if this gourd could be eaten but she never answer me. Anyway, the owner of this decorative gourd is Puentespina Orchids.


color white and green


different sizes of gourd in a pail and its for sale!

My favorite colour combination of yellow and green!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger