Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Keisha's Style

Tomorrow is my big day. My daughter Mic keeps on counting and checking the calendar of the date and time of my birthday. She start to marks the calendar X since the beginning of the day of the month. She tells me that she has a secret gift. I always ask her if what was it and the answer is secret. But one time, when we stroll at the mall she wants to choose an item that I like and makes me happy. I choose the cheaper pocketbook and told me to pay for it in the counter. I asked her if for whom will the item go, she told me that it is her birthday present for me with a big grin showing her lost 2 front teeth.Wise girl!!! Anyway, I'd just kiss her and say thank you for the "effort" that she made and we immediately dine at McDonalds and eat her favorite chocolate Sundae. All I wish for my birthday is good health and long life to my family and hoping that we could travel together in other country.Dreaming!!!!hahahaha.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger