Thursday, October 23, 2008

Travelling in nearby cities

Yesterday, we travel to Kidapawan City to buy some seedling plants for our stocks in our garden. We have our lunch in Talisay where restaurants can be seen in the highway and overlooking the sea. Dolly Restaurant offers a lot of seafood's to choose from. They have the curacha(big crabs), lokon (shrimps), tuna panga and belly fish, grilled bihod (roe), native chicken soup, grilled pusit (white squid) seafood pansit, lato and guso(all kinds of seaweeds) and the Imbao (clams). As excited as we are to take our lunch, me and my daughter ordered lokon and seaweeds. My husband ordered clam soup because it is only his favorite food to eat besides he is allergic to crustacean foods. Anyway, we have our hearty lunch and its so yummy. They have serve 3 pieces lokon(shrimp) for us as one order. I was shocked because I was expecting that they will serve more in one plate. I let Mica eat all the shrimp meat and the rest was mine. I have also a bowl of clam soup and seaweeds. After this, We travel again straight to Kidapawan and bought all the plants that we needed. At 4 in the afternoon we were ready again to go home back to Davao City. Heavy Rain started to fall and it the road was so dark. Again we stop by at Mcdonalds in Digos City and take our dinner. At 7 in he evening we finally reach our home and my stomach started to rumble. I went straight to the comfort room and seated there for 30 minutes. And the next morning I was ill, I have been to the comfort room starting at 2:30 in the morning until 6. Now, I was feeling okay and started to blog here, my daughter was already in school serviced by my husband. I guess, the shrimp and the clam was the culprit of my stomachache but I have no regrets having them for lunch.heheheh Good day!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger