Sunday, November 30, 2008

Missing my folks

I have talk to my folks through long distance, asking them of their whereabouts and their condition since they were living alone together in our home at the province. Hearing their voices and stories from days work makes me feel lighter and secured. Their situation of living together without us, they have 3 siblings and I am the youngest, started when we studied at Davao City. At that time, the least we could visit them is for 1 day or spending more time when its school break. Now, that we are having our own family, Opps! not all of us. It's just me and my other sister who is now happily married spend longer time with them during Christmas season. The eldest sister who was still enjoying her single blessedness goes home when she can have her one or two months vacation from abroad. Sometimes, thinking of the situation that my parents have right now was also a learning experience for me. Time will come that Me and Noel can also experience the same way that my parents did. Children leaving their homes looking for their better future. Even though we are apart with each other, the love and care was still there and the most important thing is we communicate almost everyday. And thanks for the technology!.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger