Saturday, November 29, 2008

Victim of Diabetes

This morning, after I have washed all our clothes, a customer friend Esther visit our garden. She was with his husband planning to buy some cenisio plants. But before we can go concentrate to our business proper, she tells me a story about the condition of his husband. His name is Bebot. Nong Bebot as I call him, showed to me his small toe at the right leg that was wrap by a bandage. It was getting black and pus was drifting the other day as Esther relates in her story. He takes Amoxiclav tablet prescribed by his doctor but the condition and the effect was still the same. He feels numb and as I noticed, the color of his skin was yellowish. I pity him of his condition because they are good people and down to earth. They send their children in the best school, acquired some properties, living in a comfortable life through their business which is plants. They are also a good friend of the family. My husband Noel also helps him understand the proper care on how to take care of a diabetic person. Esther too was eager to bring his husband to a diabetologist for proper medication and to avoid amputate his right leg. Nong Bebot to finds consolation and advice from my father-in-law who was now in wheel chair because of he has no right leg right now. He is also a diabetic person for 4 years now. In the end, after the long story, business was resume.Business is business.hehehe So to my dear readers, take care of your health, eat healthy foods and do some exercise. Live life to the fullest and enjoy it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger