Sunday, November 30, 2008

A text from Jan

My cousin Jan text me a simple thought that reminds me or maybe it can reminds all of us that people around us needs a simple words of care to show that we love them. Sometimes when we are busy, we tend to neglect to say a mere thank you for something that they have done for us. Let me share this one for you...

"Remember to spend some time with your loved ones because they're not going to be around forever...

Remember to say I LOVE YOU even though you haven't say it for ages, and mean it...

Hold their hands and cherish the moment for someday those person won't be there again...

Give time to love, give time to speak and listen."

So, my dear readers, do it now and enjoy every moment with your loved ones. Live life to the fullest. !!!
And to my cousin Jan, here is my online expression of saying this words, I love you ne!!!Million thanks for everything.
And also for my two sis, though I am not vocal of saying this, My love for you is endless.
And for my readers, thanks for spending your time reading my blog. I may not be consistent in updating my blog, just keep on visiting.

1 comment:

ice9web said...

very nice sweet thoughtful text which reminds us not to take our family for granted

I don't usually have a link page on that blog aiceniceconcepts.blogspot.com
but since I saw that you have linked me then I have published one check it out I have linked you too (^_^)

Powered By Blogger