Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In laws dominates my world!!!

In-laws sucks!!!!!grrr! Sometimes my patience endures till the end. But this time, it was over! we were living beside their house and the only thing that separates us are plants that was displayed and its for sale. So every time I have things to be done or plans about our home, in laws were there to comment or suggest anything . Sometimes I'd just say yes or go with their suggestions but annoyance struck me and back of my mind tells me that I want them to evaporate. Living in the same house creates chaos and freedom was far to me. But never in my life rather never dream of living with them in one house. Big thanks to my husband who build his own house. I want to have a family of my own, stood at my own, live peacefully and do things on my own. Even though, these situations arises, still I respect and love them. Besides it is the family of my husband. Being the only one who resides near them, I have to have an endless patience(Oh God!please let me have this!) and try to be good daughter in law to them.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger