Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Keisha's Christmas Wish List

These are the top 10 lists of Christmas gifts that my daughter Keisha wish to have. Everytime we have our window shopping in the mall she always choose the things that she wants to have as a gift. But my budget was not enough so she just tell me to reserved the item so that next time we visit the mall were going to buy it. Here it is:

  1. Barbie Doll- according to her, the small size only.
  2. Barbie slipper/shoes- she also have the style and size in mind
  3. HSM notebook
  4. HSM MP3- I am still wondering if this thing is available?!
  5. Disneyland trip-telling her to sleep early and we will dream it together.lol.
  6. Lots of toys from Sta. claus
  7. Set of fashion girl makeup/Nail polish- I guess she have seen this on tv. But she has already a set of makeup that she bought from Toy kingdom.
  8. Attire/dress of Miley Cyrus
  9. Books of Hi-5 -she already owns 1 book of Hi-5
  10. Magazines of total girl with Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato article/poster inside.

All of this wishes was dictated to me right now with excitement and she's hoping that it will come true.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger