Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bitter Vegetables

During my younger years I was not fond of eating vegetables. I always eat pork, fried fish and fried chicken. But for now as I become older, one of my favorite vegetables nowadays is Bitter gourd. I always cooked it with egg and serve it for my family. My husband Noel love the dishes too. Eating bitter gourd gives a healthful benefits. Bitter gourd also known as bitter apple or bitter cucumber or bitter melons have been used as contraceptive and as a psoriasis treatment. Bitter Melons may also lower blood sugar. It may boost insulin secretion, improve the ability of cells to absorb glucose and hinder the release of glucose from the liver. This is good for people with diabetes. Bitter gourd could also be made into a juice ,just ignore the bitter taste or maybe consider the capsule instead. So, people out there who really hate this kind of food, try now! It will make you glow and healthy .

No comments:

Powered By Blogger