Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jackie Chan to remake The Karate Kid Movie

My husband and I loves Jackie Chan. We were very fanatic of him and watch all his movies from time to time. We were entertained by his agility and talent being an actor in all his movies. Even his old film, we still patronized it. Now that the news was out and he will be the star in the remake of The Karate Kid --Hallelujah!!! Another movie to die and watch for! Maybe Mr. Chan will play as mentor who helps a youngster stand up to bullies. A role similar to Pat Morita's Mr. Miyagi in the 1984 film. Other stars will be played by Jaden Smith, Will Smith son. Looking forward to this movie and worth waiting in your theater near you. Don't fail to watch!!See you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Powered By Blogger