Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just Thinking#2

  1. Mica is doing good in school, healthy ,happy and proud to see her singing with all the actions.
  2. Thankful that I have good life for 8 years in spite all the bad things that happen in the past.
  3. Hoping to travel outside the country with my parents and my own family .
  4. Life should be fair to everyone.hoping....
  5. Dreaming of having my own career again and earning high salary.
  6. Be in highly civilized world to experience new things and environment. But be back at the present...
  7. Spending all day and night at the beach.Love it!!!
  8. Desire to increase my spiritual life and discover things that I don't know yet about me.
  9. Want to meet important people in this world and listen to their ideals and principles.
  10. Appreciate things that come on my way and never look for the greater one, it may just come along.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger