Saturday, August 30, 2008

MIchael Jackson's 50th birthday has no celeb-packed party

There will be no fireworks or celeb-packed party for Michael Jackson's 50th birthday on Friday. Instead, the star is planning a low-key celebration with his kids. "[I'm] having a wonderful time, just relaxing,"And his agenda was "A little cake with my children and we'll probably watch some cartoons." The reclusive singer has three kids, Prince Michael, 11, Paris, 10, and Prince Michael II, 6. "I feel very wise and sage," he said of turning 50, "but at the same time very young." Plus, the King of Pop assures that he can still perform all his famous dance moves and "more." And despite the controversies of the past years, he's still looking forward to "great things," professionally. "I am writing all the time," he told the morning news show in a phone call from California. "I love composing." But his priorities have changed. "I am also raising my children and enjoying it and teaching them to ride bicycles and how to read," he said. "I love it." The former child star also said his kids are enjoying freedom he never had at their age. "I let them go to the arcade and go to the movies and do things," he added. "I want them to get to do the kind of things I didn't get to do." Spending quality time with children is a magnificient experience. Have a wonderful time with your children and a happy birthday to you.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger