Saturday, March 22, 2008

Black Saturday

Today at 6pm we hear mass at the church together with my cousin jan and seen my other cousin Cchay and her chubby daughter Chyna. My aunt and uncle were there too. Keisha and I were late in going to church in spite of preparing ahead of time because I was waiting for the clock to strike at exactly 6 before going to church. Fortunately my cousin Jan is already there in the church texting me that the mass has already started. We witness the ceremony especially the burning of fire and I was explaining to my daughter the relevance of it. Keisha has already witness the event since Holy Thursday, Good Friday and now the Black Saturday. She was already aware of Christ's Passion in the Cross and even attended the morning procession during Good Friday. She is already educated about the holy week and I want her to learn the traditions customs of the Roman Catholic since she was already 5 years old and now can understand the meaning of the events. At the mass, Keisha's cousin Chyna, was so naughty that never concentrate in the mass. After the mass, we went straight to Microworld Cafe owned by Mae and Colin Raut, to surf the net and check my blogs. To everyone, Happy Easter and God Bless.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger