Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally, were home!

Hey!it's Holy Week and I planned to go home in our province. A week ago, Me and Keisha were excited to go home and spend our Holy week in our province Tacurong. We were planning of things that were going to do there like what food to eat, places to go, and visiting my cousins place. But unfortunately emergency has come up. My father-in Law was hospitalized due to complicated sickness and suffering of diabetes. He was confined in the hospital since Sunday March 16 and it is also the celebration of Araw ng Davao and the much awaited fight of Pacquiao-Morales in the boxing history. Our schedule to go home was Monday, march 17, but I decided not to go and reschedule it on Thursday. Monday was busy day for me. I went to our garden in Maligaya be there for the whole day. I arranged and cleaned the surroundings and hopefully customers will drop by but to my dismay, no customers showed up . At 5pm I went home and drop by at the hospital to visit my father-in law, and the situation was still the same, struggling to feel better. Noel and his brother Jun was there watched their father round the clock. Tuesday was another day, and as usual my duty was in Maligaya and I was happy because our helper was there already working and tilling the weeds. SO, I just went back to the hospital and assist Noel of whatever things to do in the hospital. Night time came, I talked to Noel that we will go home on Wednesday and he agreed. My father-in-law feels better and he already wants to go home and spend his holy week at home. Keisha and I wake up early and prepare all our things to be bought home. At last , 12pm we were already in the commuter van ready to travel for 3 hours. On our way home, roads were still the same, baranggays and municipalities was still the same and at the middle of our travel, Keisha and I sleep for boredom. I was awaken by the ring of my cell phone and I immediately answered it, It was my aunt asking our location and what time where going to arrive. Finally, at 3pm Keisha and I were already in front of Tacurong Market, walking towards the store of my aunt where my father was waiting and excited to see Keisha. At last, were home!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger