Friday, March 28, 2008

LoveBirds

At first , my mom bought us 1 set of green lovebirds from home. It was a gift to my daughter who happens to love birds as her pet. Everyday she used to talk to the birds anything that she wants to tell them and even sing a song for the birds. Luckily my cousin Jessie, bring us additional 1 set of blue and yellow birds. Then, Keisha cannot contained her happiness upon seeing them in their cage. But something happened in that lovebirds. While we were in the province for our vacation, At 5 in the morning, my phone rangs, and I immediately answered and it was my mother-in law telling me that all the lovebirds had died. It was brutally killed by a stray cat. The round cage was severely damage and to my dismay, the green birds lay 5 eggs in the nest. All of them was gone and I was so absorb by my anger that when seeing a cat, I throw stones at them. Keisha then, feel sad about it and almost to shed a tear upon learning the news.Here is the photos of the lovebirds who passed away.

Upon returning home in Davao City from our vacation, our compassionate neighbor who happens to be our relative, give Keisha another set of lovebirds. This time, she was so happy and excited to talk and sing to the birds. They have their new home, so that they can fly freely and the stray cat could not go near them.

The new cage for the new lovebirds.

Here is the photo of the new lovebirds and I was happy to take their pictures because they group themselves accordingly.

I hope this time, nothing will happen to them and hoping they could multiply and can't wait to hear their chirping sounds early in the morning.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger