Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dinner Time

I have my dinner at my in-law's house. They have their grilled pork and mom-in-law made some vegetable salad, lettuce and cucumber with mayonnaise. She let me the first one to taste it and its so crunchy and sour. She uses the imported dressings that came from Australia. Abet the helper bought coca cola and dinner was superb! We all dine together with my brother-in-law' family. As usual food were taken in an instant. I enjoy having dinner with them because the dining table was so busy and we talk everything under the sun. We laugh together, hearing some gossips, and even share some inspiring thoughts while dining. This may only happen once a month or even less so I am looking forward to be with them again as well as visiting my in laws once in awhile.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger