Friday, April 4, 2008

Goodnight!

Good night everyone! Been tired all day. We deliver plants at the People's Park here in Davao City. I'd just help Richard to unload and load the plants. People's Park now is so beautiful and attractive. THe place was safe and I could see the police guarding the vicinity from time to time. It is a free admission. My daughter Keisha enjoy the colorful fountains. I enjoy watching and admiring the big statue that was place inside the park and the creation of Kublai Milan. THe park also offers an entertainment for children. It has all the complete facilities and colorful ones. Bye for now , see yah in the morning. Oppsss! here is the photo that I have taken at People's Park.

A perfect place to unwind and stroll in the park. This is the dancing fountain area.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger