Friday, April 18, 2008

School Enrollment

Enrollment days are here again!After a short time of vacation , school of PWC is now starting to accept enrollees from different level. My daughter Keisha who is in Senior Kinder the next school year was excited to see again her teacher and visit the school. We went in school early in the morning and get her report card and her grades were excellent and I filled up some forms for the enrollment. I only pay the entrance fees and upon paying at the cashier, as usual, the snail people of cashier do their work slowly. By Paying tuition of Keisha monthly for the past two years, I always meet the cashier and I hate the system that their doing. Receiving and issuing of official receipts takes 30 minutes to do it. They are using the computerized transactions but still the system was slow. I guess the problem was the person receiving the payment. Even my husband who was enrolled during his elementary days, kept on telling me that the same system was used and have to wait for a long time in transacting with them. Lots of parents keep on complaining of their slow system in the finance department. I already raise this issue to Keisha's teacher, and she answered me that, We can't do nothing about it, we have just to tolerate and deal with it. The school gives the best education, have their finest and the best teacher teaching all the students but the only thing that I don't like is the services that being rendered by the cashier department. Anyway, my daughter was already enrolled and ready for the school opening on June 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Powered By Blogger