Thursday, April 10, 2008

The dog in the green

I love dogs.Having my dog Spike makes my life more enjoyable. Even my daughter Keisha has the care and love for dogs. Every morning we walk and stroll around the village as our morning routinely exercise. Upon reaching home, my family gathers at our lawn and have a quality time with our dogs. Having Dog On It Lawn Problems and Solutions? Mine was trained to have her waste and urine eliminate in one place. So while playing with us, and its time for Spike to urinate, she find her designated place at the side of our yard. I keep my lawn as neat and clean as possible. I religiously maintained my grass and pull some weeds that grows in my lawn. To have some information about Lawn problems just visit the sited named http://www.lawnnation.com/. I'm sure it will be a big help in having a green and lushful landscape.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger