Monday, March 10, 2008

Bougainvilla Plants

Last Thursday, my family and I went to the back of SM parking area where the Agro Trade Fair for Araw ng Davao 2008 was located. My mother in law was having 2 booths for the display of different varieties of her plants. I guess there were more than 100 participants displaying their best plants in the show. Plants displayed were also for sale and as a plants enthusiast, I really admire the different colors and flowering plants that being exhibited by the gardeners. The prices would range to P10 for seedlings up to P5000up for the bigger rare varieties . If you have free time, try to visit them at the back of SM parking area.
I was attracted and took some photo of variegated bougainvilla. Here's my 3photos.

variegated purple bougainvilla

this is the best one, light pink flower
.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger