Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fried Crepe

This is a fried crepe. Yesterday afternoon, I was in the market to buy foods for weekly consumption. I noticed an old man selling the fried crepe. I bought 7 pieces for 20 pesos only.It has a melted sugar on top and was so yummy and crispy. Upon reaching home, Noel and Mica too love to eat this food. I really miss this because way back in our province, I used to buy it in the sidewalk with a drink of coca cola. The last time I have this one when my sister in law treat us in a fine restaurant and she told me that this is her favorite. I was then wondering if what was the fried crepe all about , because I have known it in another name. When her order came I just smiled because I have met it already. hahaha. It was presented by having an ice cream on top, slice green gelatin at the side of the crepe and spread it with chocolate syrup. It was a simple and nice presentation but the price was a little bit high , maybe because of the new restaurant in town. So, I do hope everytime I'll be in the market , looking forward to see the old man and buy his delicious fried crepe.Try it!
.

1 comment:

PR said...

They wouldn't have lasted until I got home.

Powered By Blogger