Saturday, March 15, 2008

Croc Barbie Shoes

When my daughter Keisha ask me if what was her reward in getting an awards from school, I told her that I don't have enough money to buy a gift for her. As an understanding child, she answered me that she is willing to wait for it until I could have the funds to buy what she wants. As a mom, I was saddened by our situation and so, I repeatedly told this story to her grandma Ansing. Grandma was full of compassion , she told Keisha that she will be the one to give the reward and by that Keisha was so happy that as we went to the mall she personally pick the crook shoes color white and wear it right away after paying it to the cashier. And now,when we are at home, every hour she inspect her new shoes, clean it and place it in a nice spot so that she could see and check it right away.

1 comment:

lynel said...

leh,pakonsyesia gid ko ni mic ba.hehe.i promised but i didnt make it true.neways,hope she likes the barbie clogs i sent her.btw,its croc sandals not crook ha.hehehe

Powered By Blogger