Monday, March 24, 2008

Lemon Tree


I wake up early and help my mother clean the house, do the laundry and tend her plants in her garden. I was so envious of here plant that was given by a family friend from Australia. A lemon tree. Her plant already bears fruit but mine did not produce any fruit way back in Davao. They were in the same age, the same time planted but maybe different care given. My mom's lemon tree has already 5 fruits and it was big. I just continue my routine and went upstairs because Keisha was already awake and she has to take a bath and eat her breakfast. I also have my breakfast too with boiled sweet potato and chicken "adobo". It was so yummy and I eat a lot. Staying at my hometown, makes me fat and have less excercise. At at 9am, we went to the our store in the market and stay there the rest of the day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger