Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jampongan

During our stay in Tacurong, my cousin Cherie an daughter Chyna visit us in our home and invited us to have a snacks in Food Stuff. We went to their store and unfortunately it was close for it was already 5 in the afternoon. We just bought bread from the bakery and wait for Renee, Cherie's husband. Upon arrival of Renee, he is hungry and wants to dine out. So, we rode in his tricycle and bring us to Jampongan. At first, I was wondering and hesitant to go because it was new to me and according to Renee, they serve a hot chili soup with noodles. I was not an eater of a chili and I hate the tingling sensation in my mouth when eating chili. But then, due to my hunger we were there and while waiting for our orders I took some photo of the place.



Order came, and looks like yummy to me. I eat a lot and my daughter Keisha enjoy eating noodles too. The taste was good and every time I eat the noodles , the Coca Cola was ready at my side for the hot chili soup. The soup has the noodles, squid, shrimp, mussels and vegetables and not to forget the chili powder.Price is affordable . According to Renee, the cook/owner was working before in the Korean restaurant here in Davao City. The owner can not fully advertise his product because he still don;t have his business permit from the local government.hehehe

here is the photo of hot chili jampongan soup!


My cousins, Renee,Cherie and daughter Chyna enjoying the

Jampongan Soup

No comments:

Powered By Blogger