Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Mom

My mom loves flowers and gardening. She can arrange flowers in every special occasion. She has the style and contentment that none of us three daugthers could copy her. She is special. Her garden at home is full of plants that she collected long time ago. Some were already given and the best one was retained in her garden. She wakes up early in the morning to water her plants and gives the best total loving care. And one occasion that needs arrangement, she just pick flowers in her garden and it saves her from buying in the market. All this is for free of charge and heartily given. I love her so much that even if were already married she is always there for us serving and attending our needs. Worries haunts her if are we doing fine in our home, or are we having some food to eat and especially asking me if her granddaughter Keisha is fine and doing well in school. She is already 62 years old, but still strong and loves to work morning and night. She makes sure our home is neat and clean, do the laundry, gardening, have 3 pet dogs and love to go to the church. When she feels lonely, she always call me through long distance and love to hear her stories about her life, problems and I just listen symphathetically, and we even laugh till our belly aches. That's my mom and she's the BEST!i love you NAY. and hey! here's the photo that I have taken from one of her flower arrangement.IT's just simple but beautiful.hahaha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger